Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
This gift plan makes sense for those strategic givers who want to contribute to God's work in a way that also benefits their heirs and minimizes their tax bill.
How It Works
- Name Baptist Homes Foundation as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund (DAF).
- Make grants from your fund to the ministries you choose, when and in the amount you want.
- The balance in your fund passes to Baptist Homes Foundation when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund. See how a DAF works.
- Involve your children and pass on a heritage of joyful stewardship.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.